• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on SMP/Discord: SMP 

Minecraft name: Slyking801

Reason for your ban: Stealing beacons from unclaimed land.

Who banned you: Trekkie 

Why should you be unbanned: I will not steal anyone's items and i will take the time to properly read over the rules so I can get a full grasp of what is not allowed. 

Why do you want to come back: I am newer to the server and personally enjoy playing there. I would be very great full if i was given a second chance. 

-Slyking / Ash 

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/PF8LAUC

Please answer the following questions. As you have stolen 8 beacons and several valuable blocks (Diamond, gold, emerald), I'm expecting really good answers, minimum 2 sentences per question.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you steal the beacon?

6) What have you learned from this experience?
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
If the builds are not natural, no I am not supposed to break/add/ or take from them. If it is a natural build such as a village, yes I am allowed to take from it's naturally spawned chests farms buildings etc.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
If a player is banned I would can not take over their build, as they may become unbanned and will want to resume with their buildings and items. If a banned player comes back online after being unbanned and their things are taken over it would result in more issues.
3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
If a build is abandoned and I know for an exact fact that it's okay to take from it, I would. If I'm unsure if it is actually abandoned or if I'm unsure if I'm allowed to do anything to it I can not.
4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
If I were to accidentally break another players block, I should apologize and get another of the same block to replace it. ( if it had been fully broken) I should then suggest that they claim their land just in case someone were to do the same thing.
5) Why did you steal the beacon?
I took the becans because I thought that I could use them for my own build, I was tired at the time but that is not an excuse to steal becans. I realize that if I wanted my own becans for my build I would have to do the work in order to get them myself.
6) What have you learned from this experience?
I learned that the rules are being pushed onto everyone seriously, and that people aren't okay with their items that they worked for go missing. This is a case where I should have thought before I acted on what I had done. I will from this point forward, think before I act and do my best to follow all rules.

You have been unbanned. Upon logging back in, please turn in beacons and other blocks you stole to a staff member. Failure to do so will result in rebanning.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

I returned the items to the Guardian ChristmasStea( I believe I spelt that right) this morning.