Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): The server smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: SwegFiend or swegfiend

Reason for your ban: i stole a beacon

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned:i should be unbanned because i did a pretty stupid mistake,as you might not know i mostly used to spend time on anarchy servers ,so a bit of those actions that i did swep into me,the reason i stole the beacon was because it wasnt protected which let me to believe that the zone was abandoned,thinking that i really wanted a beacon so i grabbed it. im really sorry,sometimes you do stuff without realizing the mistake you are doing.

Why do you want to come back: i want to come back because the community is really friendly and the server its really nice.

Well thanks for the honesty, it is appreciated.

By the time this is posted you will have been unbanned.

Turn over any of the blocks you stole to a staff member, failure to do so will result in another ban.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

it seems that i dont care about it anymore,the beacon is in a chest hidden inside a nether fotress. you will never fucking find it again,have fun :-)

[Image: Swegfiend_Chest.png?width=613&height=474]

It literally took a staff member less than two minutes to find your amazingly hidden chest.

As for your attitude, I don't respond well to passive aggressive comments. If at any point in the future you feel like re-appealing in a mature way, you may do so, until then you remain banned.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “