Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal.
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): 
HometownMC     
IP: smp.hometownmc.comsmp.hometownmc.com smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: robsondobson

Reason for your ban: X-Ray, and using it to mine diamonds.

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: 
This server is literally the best survival server that i have ever been on. I know i did wrong, and now i feel really guilty for what i have done. My friend installed the X-Ray on my Minecraft account, without telling me what they do. This was my first time with an X-Ray, and i didn't know how to turn it off when i realised that no X-Ray was permitted, so i left it on. I used it to benefit me and nothing else, so that i could build impressive things and benefit easily. So i thought X-Ray would be great as i could get all the resources i needed without trying. I never managed to build or benefit, instead i got jailed and banned.

I'm honestly very sorry for what I've done. What i did was wrong, i know it 100%, and i deserved to get banned for what i did too. I'm disappointed in what i have done, because i have committed a crime on the server, and i know i did fair and square. Now i feel very guilty, and mad at myself for my stupid mistake. I promise i will not ever do it again, and will delete the X-Ray installation, as well as give all the diamonds i have mined, and apologise to the Guardian that banned me once i am back on in the chat whilst they are on.

Why do you want to come back: 
I really like to play on this server. All the other survival servers i have been on, have very little players, and are no where near as active as this one. I also really like the staff, as well as the players too. Everyone is very nice, welcoming, and kind towards others, with fair deals on things, which makes this server very fun for me to play on.

Again, im deeply sorry for what i have done. All i'd like is a second chance. And i promise i will delete the X-Ray mod, as well as improve myself from the day i get back on, if i ever manage to. I will never do this act again. It was wrong, and makes it unfair for others that are playing legitimately.

Best Regards.

X-Raying is a very serious offence so I'm glad you realize what you did wrong.

Let's not forget, you tried to lead two other players directly to diamonds and its very lucky I was watching or you may have gotten them banned too.

So, if you want to be unbanned I need you to answer these following questions with a minimum of 2  sentences each:

1. Why is it wrong to x-ray?

2. How does using x-ray effect the servers economy?

3. What have you learned from this ban?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

1. Why is it wrong to x-ray?
Using an X-Ray is wrong, because it defeats the purpose of playing legitimately on a survival server. It ruins things that could of been others fortune or goodluck, and makes the game easy for you, and unfair to others. X-Ray is wrong, because its a cheat tool, and shouldn't be permitted on servers because the player benefits to an unfair amount from it.  

2. How does using x-ray effect the servers economy?
It makes the economy decrease, as a result of easily gaining huge amounts of profit from finding the most expensive and valuable blocks/ores. Servers which have stores where you can buy off of to get a certain amount of coins, are ignored because of X-Ray, as it can make the player gain even more money for free, so the server owners lose a profit as a result, and this can/will affect their life later on.

3. What have you learned from this ban?
Iv'e learned that X-Ray is completely wrong, and that i need to acknowledge the server rules, instead of disobeying them. What i did was wrong, and i deserved to be put here as a result. I have learned to obey the rules, and play fairly on survival servers, so that the game is fair for me and other users. I have learnt that X-Ray can result to a possible server failure if used too often, and can seriously impact the server Admin's life.

Im very sorry for what i have done, and i promise i will never do anything like this again.
Best Regards.

You have been unbanned.

Please return any diamonds you have to a staff member upon your return - this includes any diamond tools or armor you may have. Your balance will also be reset to $0.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “