Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for "stealing"
Exclamation 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: PolygonFruits

Reason for your ban: "theft"

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I didn't know there was a rule against stealing in an unclaimed area (which really is their fault for not claiming, but whatever that's fine)

Why do you want to come back: I want to use my rank since I didn't know I couldn't refund. Plus, y'know, my friend plays this a lot and it's a somewhat more than mediocre SMP.

Also, where can I find out if it's permanent or a timed ban? Or when I was banned? I was not on the server for a long time.

EDIT: Found out they are permenant. Hmmm. I don't know bout you, but I think timed bans are really useful when it comes down to smaller rule breaks.

The worst PVPer ever,
         PolygonFruits
Angry

I have a bit of an issue with your appeal right now. 

First all you are saying is 'it's not my fault, its theirs for not claiming'. If you had taken the time to fully read and understand the /rules you would have known that whether claimed with a golden shovel or not a build is protected and if a player is found to have griefed or stolen they are risking a ban. 

I also want to point out that I told you as much in game in a mail when I found you had griefed MY build and you had the perfect opportunity at that point to tell me or another staff member that you also stole loads of stuff cause you didn't know it was against the rules - instead you remained silent on the theft  - so this ban was in fact your fault.

If you actually want to come back to such a 'mediocre' server answer the following:

1. Why did you steal all those items?

2.  Why is it wrong to steal from other players?

3. Will you grief or steal from any build - claimed or not - ever again?

4. What have you learned from this?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “