Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Theft Ban; Stolen Beacon
Usernme : tqrt1e

Friends User : Penqo

Reason of Ban : Beacon Theft 

Banned By : Darillium

Hi! To anyone who is reading this, thank you for taking the time out of your day to do so. Yesterday, I was on your server and my friend came across a beacon. It had already been missing an iron block and looked abandoned. She asked me to tpa to her with a diamond pic. Obviously, if I had read the rules more thoroughly, I would know that stealing on this server is NOT allowed. My friend has already been on and has talked to WinterKat, i think is her name, and has given back the iron blocks and beacon. I really do love this server, and I've only been on for I think 3 days. I've been waiting all night for it to pass 10:21 a.m. so i can vote lol. I have friends from my school that play on here and who have built their house around mine. Hoping that before they wake up i can get back on. I'[m so sorry for this mess. Thank you for your time.

(11-26-2018, 12:01 AM)tqrt1e Wrote: Usernme : tqrt1e

Hi! To anyone who is reading this, thank you for taking the time out of your day to do so. Yesterday, I was on your server and my friend came across a beacon. It had already been missing an iron block and looked abandoned. She asked me to tpa to her with a diamond pic. Obviously, if I had read the rules more thoroughly, I would know that stealing on this server is NOT allowed. My friend has already been on and has talked to WinterKat, i think is her name, and has given back the iron blocks and beacon. I really do love this server, and I've only been on for I think 3 days. I've been waiting all night for it to pass 10:21 a.m. so i can vote lol. I have friends from my school that play on here and who have built their house around mine. Hoping that before they wake up i can get back on. I'[m so sorry for this mess. Thank you for your time.
Thank you for admitting your wrongdoings. 
I truly do appreciate your honesty, and because of that, I have decided you deserve another chance on Hometown. 

Please remember that even though builds are unclaimed, they are not yours to take. 
Welcome back to Hometown.
[Image: image0.jpg]

(11-26-2018, 12:23 AM)Darillium Wrote:

I truly do appreciate your honesty, and because of that, I have decided you deserve another chance on Hometown. 

Please remember that even though builds are unclaimed, they are not yours to take. 

thank you so much!

(11-26-2018, 12:24 AM)tqrt1e Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 12:23 AM)Darillium Wrote:

thank you so much!

have a wonderful rest of your day