• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - Theft

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: 8u88les123.

Reason for your ban: Anvil theft from /warp moop.

Who banned you: Steasaur.

Why should you be unbanned: To whom it may concern; While I was at /warp moop, where I was banned from, I saw a sign stating that "If low on anvils replace them if you want to" (see attachment), so I assumed I was able to take the anvils as the sign didn't specify who was/wasn't allowed to take them. In this sense, I found the sign to be vague and unclear. Further, I assumed that, since the anvil stash was unclaimed - meaning that there was no ownership - I was able to take the anvils. Despite all this, however, I have come to realise that I shouldn't have assumed this and the more appropriate course of action would've been to ask the owner of the warp, or a staff member. I should've referred to rule six, which clearly stated "Do not modify other player's builds. This includes crops and animals". However, due to my inattentiveness, I failed to abide by this rule. From now and on, I pledge to rectify my wrongdoings. I apologise for stealing the anvils, and I will happily return all of them to the rightful owner when my ban is appealed.  

Why do you want to come back: I have been able to make several friends (some being acquaintances and some being people I know in real life). I was able to make all these friendships as the staff work hard to maintain a community, which places a great emphasis the notions of respect and unity. This, for me, is the catalyst for my ablilty to make so many friends on this server. With all these people I've met has made it easy to be myself and make minecraft more than just a game; I am able to have more fun, too. Thank you for taking the time to read this thread. Sincerely, 8u88les123.

Your grief was minor but I have to compliment you on a very well-written appeal.

I believe you are completely sincere and as such you have been unbanned.

Please return the anvils to any available staff member when you next log in.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(11-26-2018, 06:22 PM)Steasaur Wrote: Your grief was minor but I have to compliment you on a very well-written appeal.

I believe you are completely sincere and as such you have been unbanned.

Please return the anvils to any available staff member when you next log in.

Thank you for taking the time to check my ban report, Steasaur! I really appreciate it.
Regards,
8u88les123.