• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astronaughties Social Discord!
[Didn't really know where else to post this, but I feel as if it applies?] 
[[I have permissions from the Founder and Owner of the server to do this]]

Alright Boyos, here's the deal. I've had this discord for almost a year now and I'm trying to get it going again, that being said, I feel as if there needs to be a few things to keep in mind when joining this discord;

1] This is in no way shape or form, connected to Hometown, its rules, or its staffing
2] This is solely a social setting, feel free to use it for gaming or whatever, but know that if you want to talk while playing on Hometown, its probably best to just use the HTD server. 
3] Just because this isn't a hometown related server, doesn't mean there aren't any rules, and knowing this community I know that ya'll will be just fine.
4] My server is very... Nautish, Explicit, our rules are very different from hometowns, but I would like to keep in mind that I DO NOT allow any bullshittery in there. 

That being said, here's the Astronaughties Discord Rules:

1) Don't dish out shit talking if you cant take it in return.
2) [Revised] Don't be a bitch about edgy topics, if you do not like it, do not look or join the channel. If you do not like crude talk directed toward you and are uncomfortable, let the user know and kindly ask them to stop. 
3) Should a controversial topic be brought up, just remember that racist, homophobic, sexist (etc) remarks are allowed as long as they aren't directed at each other in debate. (see rule 2 for additional help)
4) Don't spam
5) Use the channels for their intended use
6) [Must join discord for this rule to be displayed]
7) Any and all people are welcome, different religions, ideologies, and beliefs are allowed (a few exceptions) but DO NOT push these ideas onto others nor use them to put down others
8) tHiS iS a SaFe sPaCe (no its not, get out if you came here just to be triggered) 
9) No advertising other discords, you'll hurt my feelings 
10) [Revised for Hometowners] This is in no way shape or forum connected to Hometown in any possible way. What happens in this discord, stays in this discord, if you use anything done or said in this discord for "evidence" to get a player banned off Hometown, you will be perma banned from my discord. 

Enjoy. 

https://discord.gg/7MMQFkw
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]

ooo (i think this was a good place to put it)
- KatNip