• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal: Team Beacon theft
Exclamation 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: SplashBone And Absolutelylewdj

Reason for your ban: Team beacon theft

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned and [b]why do you want to come back: [/b]
We truly regret doing what we did and not only wish to be able to return to the server but also give back what we have taken. It was only a few things but it was enough to get myself and my friend banned from the server. We really love this server alot, not only because we play with good friend on it, but also because we like how everything on this server is made and how everything functions. We should´ve read the rules more thoroughly and we know. Our mistake has cost us our place on the server and we really want it back. This was our first mistake and would also be our last, if we´d get one last chance to rejoin the hometown community and rejoin the server and play more respectfully and be more conscious about our dicisions. We´re so sorry for what my friend and I did and we really would love to be able to play again. We have invested alot of time on the server, building, mining and even making friends and we dont want to lose all of that in vane.

Our appeal is simple and streight forward but hopefully enough to let me and my friend play on the hometomn mc server again.

We Deeply apologize for our missbehaviour and hope this can be solved

P.S.: we still have the taken things, and would more than gladly given them back to the original owner.

written by both splash and lewd

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

Read this thread before returning to the server.

You are unbanned, but once you log on you must seek out a staff member and return the stolen items.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]