• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal -More
b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] The Mincecraft survival server
Minecraft name: DoGento, _Hanzi__, Cryoticofficial and Lukart

Reason for your ban: we found an town someone had build it looked really grief (not by us) we saw an beacon that wasnt being used so we thought we could take it so it would have a better use - we didnt think it would be reason for a ban cause we didnt know that it counted as grief only taking the beacon and not destroying anything else 

Who banned you:
we were banned by Uber 

Why should you be unbanned: we dont want to get instantly unbanned but atleast get it shortened after all i did something wrong cause i didnt knew better but know i know what i did was wrong! and ill never do it again, it was an mistake what i did and not okay at all! normally we danes are very kind to everyone and laughing to everyting so im ashamed over what i did and want to give back the stolen items to the rightful owner and directly say sorry for what i did. 

Why do you want to come back: we all love the server and spend alot time in there. but also cause we never normally do such things we are always sweet and trying to help, and now that we are aware of what we didnt wasnt okay we'll never do it again and they can have the beacon back that was the only thing we took that i know of but they can ask for everything and well replace it! we are danes and we are friendly! 

EXTRA INFO: so u aware im danish and have a little trouble with english but i hope u guys understand else please tell me and ill try to re-write it so u can understand it - and anyways i am the only who derserved the ban i was the one mining the beacon my friends had nothing to do with it they just wanted to se the place, and Lukart only wanted to try the dragon head i found he wanted to place it again after trying it out but well return everything! and all personally say sorry for what we did to the owners of the items
thank u for your time 
Have an nice day Smile
//DoGento - The danish guy :4

(names on the banned players) DoGento, CryoticOfficial, Lukart and _Hanzi__

I would like at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Allright will do! and i really want to return the items and personally say sorry to the owners of the stolen items

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
-No that would be griefing another players build! and thats not okay at all ´, they have spend time and effort getting/build there bases and farms

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? -  No again! its still the banned players base and would be griefing to do anything to the base! and a ban may not last forever! i know i would hate to come back to a griefed base!

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? - normally no i would say the people who owns the place might return but if u find the owner and gets there permission then it would be okay but remember to ask for the permission and be sure they know what abandoned place you are talking about

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?  - place the block again ofc! else it would be grief wich is not okay! and against the rules!

5) What have you learned from this experience? - i've learned that what i did was wrong not okay and against the rules of the server, i've also learned i have to respect the players build also if they are banned or not playing anymore afterall they might return!

thank u so much for your time reading this, it means alot!
have an nice day.
//DoGento

Great answers, the best for #4 is to contact a staff member so they can roll it back for you. You have been unbanned. Please return the stolen blocks in your inventory to a staff member when you log on. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown. Please note that the others are responsible for their own ban appeals.