• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
appeal unban
hey im alkaneray40 on the server and i did get ban bc i broke a beacon, im sorry about i just started on the server and i thought if a place is not claimed im allowed to break it but it wasnt looks like. i hope i will get unbanned im really sorry about it wont do it again and will give the beacon back to the person. got banned by Uber. i got banned on : smp.hometownmc.com . why i wanna come back i just started and i really liked the server no lies and feel bad now that i got banned bc had a great a little house already  Sad  im sorry for the last time and hope i will get unbanned <3 
ps: if i do it again give me perm ban bc i know i wont do it anymore. :3

greetings Eray 

mc name: alkaneray40

Please use the proper format:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

(12-01-2018, 05:38 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Please use the proper format:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: alkaneray40

Reason for your ban: beacon theft

Who banned you: uber

Why should you be unbanned: because i did something stupid that i was not allowed to do and actually also didnt know that i was not allowed to remove something when it was still unclaimed. im sorry about it and will give the item back to the person. also just started new on the server didnt know most of the things what happend on the server.

Why do you want to come back: the reason is because i play with friends and i dont want to be the only one that doesnt play with them so im sorry about it and wont do it again because i really love the server and was fun to play untill i got banned sadly. so if i get unbanned i will keep going on playing and no grief/steal from anybody.

After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(12-02-2018, 07:50 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? no im not allowed i need to leave it alone.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
no maybe they can be unbanned

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
no you cant because i would also not like it if it was removed.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
place it back immidiatly

5) What have you learned from this experience?
that i dont need to break someones home and have fun on the server with no grief

btw sorry for late answer didnt have internet

You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.