Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: ImUnstoppable

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: Yes, I do admit that I was X-raying. And I am sorry about that. I was trying to get a little ahead of my friends, and apparently, that wasn't a good idea. I started playing on this server yesterday, and I really do not want to get banned already. 5 other of my friends are playing on this server, and yesterday I spent 4 hours building my house. I do not want all that time to go to waste. I sat up until 3am just playing on your server. I do love your community. You may remove the things I cheated to my account, but please. I beg you, do not remove my house. It was before I used the X-ray. Thank you very much! And I hope I may be able to play with my friends again. We have even made a discord server for our playing, and it is the first time in years we all play minecraft, and this is a server that I can connect with my friends on.

Why do you want to come back: I think I mentioned this in the other point, and I hope that you can give me one more chance. Thank you very much for taking time to read this, and I hope you understand my vision of this case.

I will still want at least 1 sentence per question answers.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Why is X-raying bad? X-raying is bad because it gives you an unfair advantage over other players that are playing minecraft legit. If you x-ray, you are breaking the rules, and rules are not to be broken.

How does X-raying affect other players? X-raying affects other players, because when they struggle with finding loot underground, and maybe mine for hours, you may find even more good loot in under 10 minutes.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy? X-raying affects the server's economy because if you cheat your way to good loot, there will now be less lott for other players that are playing legit. There will now be less ores for everyone, and you will have a giant boost on good ores, and be superior to other players.

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray? You can either buy items from shops on the server, or you can mine legit underground. You can use different mining methods that are efficient, but not X-ray.

What have you learned from this ban? I have learnt that rules shall not be broken, and that there are consequences. I have learnt that there is a very good system that prevents players from cheating. If I end up doing this again, then I will most likely not get another chance. Thank you for taking your time to read this, and I hope that I will be able to get one more chance to make it right.

You have been unbanned, please turn over all items received from x-ray and all Diamond tools/armor to a staff member once you log in. Welcome back to HomeTown.