The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal By: _Hanzi__
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): The Minecraft Survival Server 

Minecraft name: _Hanzi

Reason for your ban: me and a few friends were walking around and found a beacon we thought the beacon was left and not being used so we decided to 
take the beacon with us 

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: i think i should be unbanned cause i made a one time mistake that wont ever happend again.
i've learned a big lesson, and know i now i have to respect others builds i know i would be sad if i lost someting of mine
i now know i did something wrong and it will never happend again and i asked my friend to return the iron blocks i took
incase i wouldnt get unbanned. i also think that shows i know i did something wrong and im trying to make it right again

Why do you want to come back: i really like the server, its a place where i can spend hours on and just forget the world.
your server is my happy place after a long day en school, i really love to spend all my day online with all the kind people on the server

thank you for your time.

_Hanzi

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal By: _Hanzi__ - by _Hanzi__ - 12-03-2018, 02:13 AM
RE: Ban Appeal By: _Hanzi__ - by UberDeathBunny - 12-03-2018, 02:50 AM
RE: Ban Appeal By: _Hanzi__ - by _Hanzi__ - 12-03-2018, 03:30 AM
RE: Ban Appeal By: _Hanzi__ - by UberDeathBunny - 12-03-2018, 11:59 PM