• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My horse just vanished- help?
I've had my horse last night for about an hour or two- I forget and suddenly they just randomly disappeared after I left my place to go hunting and searching for wood/mining. I come back to not see them there. I had a name tag on him, his name is Kingston, and he had 14 hearts. I spent a good amount of time trying to find him and bring him home. 

My other two horses at my house; Mistress and Onix, are completely fine, but for some ungodly reason my main horse, Kingston is gone. Is there a reason why he disappeared? Because I did a little research and it says that horses with a name tag should not have despawned? 

Before you say I probably didn't have a high enough maintenance for him- I had up a two tier wall and my doors were closed, locking them in a confined room with no means of escape unless a horse can jump a two tier fence. 

My username is as here: DataD1309[Image: unknown.png]

This has been a huge bug for a while, and I believe its not just horses, try contacting staff maybe?
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(12-07-2018, 01:50 PM)Anonymouse Wrote: This has been a huge bug for a while, and I believe its not just horses, try contacting staff maybe?

That's a shame, I'll try contacting a staff if they don't see this post within three business days. I don't want to bother them when I know there's bigger things to take care of. Hopefully things get resolved soon.