• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal By: _Hanzi__
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): The Minecraft Survival Server 

Minecraft name: _Hanzi

Reason for your ban: me and a few friends were walking around and found a beacon we thought the beacon was left and not being used so we decided to 
take the beacon with us 

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: i think i should be unbanned cause i made a one time mistake that wont ever happend again.
i've learned a big lesson, and know i now i have to respect others builds i know i would be sad if i lost someting of mine
i now know i did something wrong and it will never happend again and i asked my friend to return the iron blocks i took
incase i wouldnt get unbanned. i also think that shows i know i did something wrong and im trying to make it right again

Why do you want to come back: i really like the server, its a place where i can spend hours on and just forget the world.
your server is my happy place after a long day en school, i really love to spend all my day online with all the kind people on the server

thank you for your time.

_Hanzi

I would like at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(12-03-2018, 02:50 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: I would like at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

(12-03-2018, 03:30 AM)1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else\s built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? Wrote:  - No that would be grief and thats against the server rules and is bannable

- no like me theres a chance of unban so that would still be against the rules, 
it would not be okay at all people spend alot of time and ressources on buildings

- No that would still be grief and thats a ban reason. they might return or save the place to maybe a friend or something like that
so only if u u get permisson from the owner of the place.

i would replace the block and tell it to an staff member asap or write on the forum so they would know it was an accident
and try to get in contact with the owner of the place so they also would know it was an accident and im sorry

- i've learned i have to respect others bases/claims everyone should know that
people spend alot of time building stuff and that u just have to respect anything else is not okay!

(IMPORTANT) My friend has already returned the iron blocks for me

Thank you for your time i appreciate it!
//Hanzi

You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.