Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
x-ray ban. banned by Dar/Guy
Server you were banned on: smp

-Minecraft name: okole

-Reason for your ban: x-raying 

-Who banned you: Dar/Guy

-Why should you be unbanned: i want to be unbanned, in the cause of having only one survival server that is not garbage (hometown). after the server, i cant find anyone that will have the samethings as the hometown. i just want you to know that i am sorry.

-Why do i want to come back?: i want to comeback in the cause of playing with friends and then seeing new things that i have never seen in the game before. i wish i can take it back, but that is up to who is ever is reading. i wont do any x-ray again when i am able to go back in. in fact i have already deleted the x-ray. if you dont believe me then im sorry about it. if im not unbanned... then that you for reading this.   

- have a good one.

I'm willing to let you come back to Hometown, but first I want you to answer more questions with at least a couple of sentences each. 

Why is x-Raying bad? 

How does x-Raying affect other players? 

How does x-Raying affect the economics of the server? 

What have you learned from the ban?

If you can answer all of these accordingly you will be unbanned.
[Image: image0.jpg]

(12-07-2018, 01:45 AM)Darillium Wrote: I'm willing to let you come back to Hometown, but first I want you to answer more questions with at least a couple of sentences each. 

Why is x-Raying bad? -x-raying is bad in the cause of it taking out the challenge in the server. while people in the server want it to do it legit. people x-raying get items like nothing. it makes the game boring when there is x-raying

How does x-Raying affect other players? -how does it effect other players? well... it does ruin it for other people by having some people work their ass off and then there are those people x-raying. its no skill.  everyone wants to have a good time in servers, not breaking it by how fast you can get items. 

How does x-Raying affect the economics of the server? - how does it effect economic servers? heres how it could. peoplen x-raying pretty much have whatever they need, whether theyre mining diamonds and selling em'. they can get whatever they want. Again, people doing it legit wont really have much "fun time" mining non-stop to get even a stack of diamonds.

What have you learned from the ban? ive learned that x-raying... is in fact, 'not cool'. you can learn alot from bans just like me. i learned that, the game is waaay better with no mods, cheats, etc. you can learn how to play the game better w/ no mods. that is all i have to say.  -have a good one

If you can answer all of these accordingly you will be unbanned.

You seem genuine about being sorry for x-Raying, and I'm willing to let you come back.

Your balance has been reset.
Please give a staff member online all of the ores you've collected once you log on, including any tools/armor you've made.

You've been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown.
[Image: image0.jpg]