Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Server you were banned on (SMP): hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: meowcat213

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you:I dont known, I wasnt in the server at the time

Why should you be unbanned: I know it was wrong to break a huge rule in the server, and it was  wrong of me to do. I will never in my life do it again an I promise. If I do it I will report myself for doing it until I have learned my lesson. At the time Ii wasn't thinking of the consequences and I wasnt being honest, next time I do it I will leave the server after I get banned or warned once again for safety measures.

Why do you want to come back: I absolutely love this server, everyone in here is very kind and its fun to meet people just like you, its also nice to look around at the small towns made in the server, and possibly joining some. Its also nice to go around and do the same old survival things but it being so much more safer. I greatly regretted the decisions I made and promise never to do them again. It mind sound cheesy saying all of that but please know that I will keep my word, I understand if you dont want to unban me. Have a good day.
Wait... If I'm not a cat... Then am I a dog?

I believe I'm the one who banned you.
So, I was doing a daily morning check of /warp town to see that you had removed all of the diamond and Emerald blocks at the ice feature there. Additionally, you had removed glass panes from multiple houses. Therefore I banned you due to what you had taken.

Remember any of this?
Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/lWehZ

Please wait for a mod to respond to your appeal.
- KatNip

Hi there i got banned today.... i did not grief but it says i did :/
server you were banned on :SMP
Minecraft name:ScooterBerry25
reason you were banned grief but did not do
who banned you: Kat
Why should I be unbanned: I did not do anything i love this server and i teach other people your rules when they do something wrong i would love to come back and play (: If there is anyway i could be unbanned just let me know thank you

(03-15-2016, 05:03 AM)ScooterBerry25 Wrote: Hi there i got banned today.... i did not grief but it says i did :/
server you were banned on :SMP
Minecraft name:ScooterBerry25
reason you were banned grief but did not do
who banned you: Kat
Why should I be unbanned: I did not do anything i love this server and i teach other people your rules when they do something wrong i would love to come back and play (:  If there is anyway i could be unbanned just let me know thank you

make your own ban appeal and do not post on appeals that are not yours. this will be ignored until you can follow the rules.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

You are unbanned welcome back.

Server you were banned on (SMP): hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: maddylinn

Why should you be unbanned: I know it was wrong to break a huge rule in the server, and it was  wrong of me to do. I will never in my life do it again an I promise. If I do it I will report myself for doing it until I have learned my lesson. At the time Ii wasn't thinking of the consequences and I wasnt being honest, next time I do it I will leave the server after I get banned or warned once again for safety measures.

Why do you want to come back: I absolutely love this server, everyone in here is very kind and its fun to meet people just like you, its also nice to look around at the small towns made in the server, and possibly joining some. Its also nice to go around and do the same old survival things but it being so much more safer. I greatly regretted the decisions I made and promise never to do them again. It mind sound cheesy saying all of that but please know that I will keep my word, I understand if you dont want to unban me. Have a good day.
I love this server and its my fav but now I  cant even enjoy that

(03-15-2016, 09:23 AM)Maddylinn20 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP): hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: maddylinn

I love this server and its my fav but now I  cant even enjoy that

You just copy pasted the appeal from this thread...

Also you need to make your own thread

Hi there Frost could i be unbanned? please read my message at the top thank you.

(03-16-2016, 01:35 AM)ScooterBerry25 Wrote: Hi there Frost could i be unbanned? please read my message at the top thank you.

if you continue to pester about your ban appeal like this i will temp ban you from the forums. do not post on others ban appeals and wait for yours to be reviewed.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]