• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal *corrected*
Server you were banned on: smp

Minecraft name:  dahrabidrabbit

Reason for your ban: theft/griefing

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned:

Dear SMP admin,

I am new to hometown, and despite reading the rules, I made a mistake. I recently broke villager crops near someone’s private land and traded with villagers that were on his property. In order to do so I manually pushed them off the private area of the village into a public area. I did not kill or hit any of the villagers. I did break crops such as carrots, potato, and wheat to trade. I had no intentions of personally damaging any of the member’s private property or taking from him. The only reason I did what I did is because it was not claimed land and I must have misinterpreted something, but I had the belief that if something was not claimed or appeared naturally generated by the world, it is free to take from. This is only a game and I have no need to do anything similar again. I also will refrain from interacting with stranger’s property or area around unless with consent. I also will more intensely read over the rules. I am new to this server and still learning and adapting to the rules.

I have learned a lesson, and because of said mistakes, will not commit them again. Everyone on this server appears mature and the environment of the players is very healthy. I have enjoyed playing this server greatly.

Why do you want to come back?

I recently began playing Minecraft again with some buddies from college. I feel no need to hurt or damage anyone else’s property and eagerly want to come back because it is one of the best servers I have ever played on, it is also where my friends have been playing. I do hope you can consider my appeal and understand that it was a mistake and I did not mean anything out of harm or out of competitive nature, I just enjoy the game and thought I was being harmless. I will no longer interfere with land or blocks that I did not place or claim that is clearly in use of another player. I am not out to PVP or battle, this was not like a blatant X-ray or stealing things on claimed land on purpose. I hope you understand my intentions are only to have fun and participate in the great community of Hometown.

I appreciate your time and effort for reading and consideration,

Best Regards,

D.

*also, as for the two posts, I was confused. The server would not let me join, saying I was no longer on the whitelist. Now when I attempted to log on it said I was banned.

I just went through and re-read the rules, I understand you are not allowed to break blocks within 100 blocks of claimed land. I realize I have done this more than once.

I sincerely apologize for this, I was not thorough whatsoever with reading the rules and will be from here on out. I also have not played in a while and was not considerate of how other people will feel and feel bad for my mistakes.

Sincerely

D.

(12-07-2018, 03:49 AM)dahrabidrabbit Wrote: Server you were banned on: smp

Minecraft name:  dahrabidrabbit

Reason for your ban: theft/griefing

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned:

Dear SMP admin,

I am new to hometown, and despite reading the rules, I made a mistake. I recently broke villager crops near someone’s private land and traded with villagers that were on his property. In order to do so I manually pushed them off the private area of the village into a public area. I did not kill or hit any of the villagers. I did break crops such as carrots, potato, and wheat to trade. I had no intentions of personally damaging any of the member’s private property or taking from him. The only reason I did what I did is because it was not claimed land and I must have misinterpreted something, but I had the belief that if something was not claimed or appeared naturally generated by the world, it is free to take from. This is only a game and I have no need to do anything similar again. I also will refrain from interacting with stranger’s property or area around unless with consent. I also will more intensely read over the rules. I am new to this server and still learning and adapting to the rules.

I have learned a lesson, and because of said mistakes, will not commit them again. Everyone on this server appears mature and the environment of the players is very healthy. I have enjoyed playing this server greatly.

Why do you want to come back?

I recently began playing Minecraft again with some buddies from college. I feel no need to hurt or damage anyone else’s property and eagerly want to come back because it is one of the best servers I have ever played on, it is also where my friends have been playing. I do hope you can consider my appeal and understand that it was a mistake and I did not mean anything out of harm or out of competitive nature, I just enjoy the game and thought I was being harmless. I will no longer interfere with land or blocks that I did not place or claim that is clearly in use of another player. I am not out to PVP or battle, this was not like a blatant X-ray or stealing things on claimed land on purpose. I hope you understand my intentions are only to have fun and participate in the great community of Hometown.

I appreciate your time and effort for reading and consideration,

Best Regards,

D.

*also, as for the two posts, I was confused. The server would not let me join, saying I was no longer on the whitelist. Now when I attempted to log on it said I was banned.

I just went through and re-read the rules, I understand you are not allowed to break blocks within 100 blocks of claimed land. I realize I have done this more than once.

I sincerely apologize for this, I was not thorough whatsoever with reading the rules and will be from here on out. I also have not played in a while and was not considerate of how other people will feel and feel bad for my mistakes.

Sincerely

D.

I apologize for the delay in responding.  The whitelist message was most likely due to an unrelated issue.

You seem sincere and the damage you caused was limited, and as I've already caused you concern by making you wait longer than was warranted, I'm going to take you at your word and unban you now.  Just steer clear of other peoples' builds in the future and you'll be fine.

Welcome back to Hometown!

Thank you, I appreciate it and will steer clear of other's builds in the future.

D.