Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: BroFistToby

Reason for your ban: Beacon Thievery

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned and [b]why do you want to come back: [/b]
I truly regret doing what I did and not only wish to be able to return to the server but also give back what I have taken. It was only a few things but it was enough to get myself banned from the server. I really love this server a lot, not only because I have the intention of making new friends and including how everything on this server is made and how everything functions. I should´ve read the rules more thoroughly and I have learned from my drastic mistakes from getting banned. My mistake has cost my our place on the server and would deeply appreciate gaining my spot in enjoying this amazing Minecraft Server. This was my first mistake and would also be my last. I am deeply apologetic for what I did and I really would love to be able to play again. I have like to further invest a lot of time on the server, building, mining and even making friends and I would appreciate that I do not lose all of that in vain.

My appeal is simple and straightforward but hopefully enough to let me play on the hometown mc server again. 

I Deeply apologize for my misbehavior and hope this can be solved.

written by BroFistToby

You have been unbanned.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]