Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Un-rightfully banned.
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: Aberuncatoring

Reason for your ban: "Using X-ray"

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: Well as the title states, I was un-rightfully banned. I was just going on a mining trip (Strip mining.) And I luckily come across a lot of diamond's. So I mine these diamonds with my fortune 3 pickaxe, I end up with 3 stacks of diamonds! (A lot I know.) Then I decide to sell a couple stacks of diamond's me and my community have mined up so we get more income going through our little town. (/warp occidere) Then apparentally I was using X-ray to find the diamonds according to Star. After this I was IP banned.

Why do you want to come back: Well I want to keep playing this server. I love this server, I have just started creating a town with a few friend's and would like to continue doing this. And all this because of a staff member's mistakes.

It's also not fair a staff member taking the town's tools. We worked hard for them.

Kind reguards, George (aberuncatoring)

(03-14-2016, 08:25 AM)aberuncatoring Wrote: Well as the title states, I was un-rightfully banned.

And all this because of a staff member's mistakes.

It's also not fair a staff member taking the town's tools. We worked hard for them.

I took the time to peruse your mines, and I will have to agree with Startgirl's decision to ban you.  You're an x-rayer, and lying will not help you here.  She was justified in banning you and destroying any diamond tools you have accrued via cheating.

When she posts her evidence and report, you'll be exposed for being nothing more than a liar and a cheat.  I will tell you with great confidence now that you better start looking for a new server; you won't be unbanned here.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

I'm not able to provide actual screenshots as I can't get on PC tonight, though I'll happily give you my side of the story, and I'll follow up with screenshots of your breaks in a day or so.

Aberuncatoring, you began selling diamonds by the stack in global chat. I'm not quite sure how this seemed to be a good idea, as you knew the diamonds were illegitimate, but these sales are what made me immediately begin checking diamond breaks. You mentioned that you went strip mining, and happened to find a bunch of diamonds with luck. Your mines definitely weren't strip mines. You mined 48 pages of diamond ore in less than an hour. 48 pages of logs is 192 diamond ore. That's really not luck anymore, especially since some of the breaks were randomly at bedrock level.

Yesterday when I banned you, I told you that if you believed I was incorrect, that you could appeal my ban. Instead of appealing the ban, you've said I've made mistakes while lying about using a form of cheating, whether it was an x-ray texture pack or glitches. As you didn't recognize you've done anything wrong, didn't provide proof as to how you weren't cheating, and the quality of the appeal isn't to the level we hold for x-ray, I'll give you a chance to re-write it. In the next appeal, should you want to make one, please cut the lies and recognize what you did. I wouldn't have banned you if I wasn't absolutely sure at what I was looking at.

Update: Here are some screenshots of your diamond breaks. These don't look like ordinary strip mines to me.
http://m.imgur.com/1oAneGF,zk4HbOz,wlqg6nS