Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
The servers IP that I got banned from is smp.hometownmc.com

My Minecraft Username is: Nadydog

I was banned because of: Greif

Who banned you: GUY

Why you should be unbanned: I know didn't grief my account got hacked. I know this because my password to Mojang does not work. I know I’ve been hacked because I always write down my passwords. I don't know what I stole but I'll give all the items I own and in my inventory to you. I am sorry for not securing my account properly.

Why Do You Want To Come Back: This is my favorite server Hometown.mc is the best server I have ever played on! I ditched other servers because this is the BEST server that I’ve played on. This server is well maintained, this server the admins are fun and better than other servers admins. This server is not trashy like the other survival servers. 

So here's the deal. You are responsible for anything that happens on your account. With that said, the grief you were banned for was minor and I'm willing to allow you back on the condition that you change your minecraft password (assuming you haven't already) in order to secure your account. Are you willing to do that?

Ok will change my Minecraft password it might take me the rest week to gather myself for the phone call to Mojang. (I really hate calling people I really don't like talking to people I don't know.) And I'll change my password. I'm really sorry about the password and not securing the password properly. I've gotta change a ton stuff.

You've been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown!