Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
The servers IP that I got banned from is smp.hometownmc.com

My Minecraft Username is: _Geralt_

I was banned because of: Beacon

Who banned you: GUY

Why you should be unbanned: I had to clear a large amount of land and my friend told me to borrow the beacons from the god shrine to finish flattening some land quickly. I was going to return the beacons once I made enough land for our town.

Why Do You Want To Come Back: My friends are planning to make a town (Hence why I had to flatten a large amount of land). This server is one of the best and friendliest SMP I have ever been on and I would love to be able to play on it.

So here's the deal. You were initially banned for beacon theft, but upon further investigation it has also been found that you were xraying for diamonds and other ores, as well as griefing in a bunch of places around the server (stolen diamond blocks from a public gold farm, stolen gold blocks from a public tree farm, a few other spots as well. Your ban has been updated to reflect that and you will need to update your appeal in kind as well. Keep in mind with all the things you're banned for I'm going to want to see some real effort in your appeal if you want the chance to be unbanned.