Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server banned: SMP

Minecraft Name: SnowThatIsConed

Reason for ban: Greifing

Who banned: Steasaur

Reason for unban: I will give back the diamonds I stole from him, I didn't know that was considered grief and i'm sorry

Reason to comeback: I miss the server, I had way too much fun on it, and it's one of the better SMP Servers out there

So that I know you are now fully aware of what grief is please answer the following - with at least 3 sentences each - to be unbanned:

1. Are you allowed to take any block from an abandoned structure if you know the player is not returning?

2. If you find a valuable player-made block in an unclaimed build are you allowed to take it?

3. What have you learned from this ban?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(12-12-2018, 02:43 AM)Steasaur Wrote: So that I know you are now fully aware of what grief is please answer the following -  with at least 3 sentences each - to be unbanned:

1. Are you allowed to take any block from an abandoned structure if you know the player is not returning?

2. If you find a valuable player-made block in an unclaimed build are you allowed to take it?

3. What have you learned from this ban?

1. No, no matter the circumstance

2. Don't touch the block, I shouldn't of done what I did, and I will do anything to get back

3. Don't touch anyone's builds, no matter whether I know they're or not coming back

While I understand you are eager to get back onto HomeTown your response to my questions leaves a lot to be desired.

You stole almost 2k worth of blocks in game.

Please read my reply to you again and answer the questions in more detail if you wish to come back.

(12-14-2018, 03:01 AM)Steasaur Wrote: While I understand you are eager to get back onto HomeTown your response to my questions leaves a lot to be desired.

You stole almost 2k worth of blocks in game.

Please read my reply to you again and answer the questions in more detail if you wish to come back.

I have extended my reasoning on my questions, if there's anything else I need to do before I join back, please I will do it.

Please try again, I'm looking for a little more detail on why what you did was wrong. I asked for 3 sentences and you gave me one.

I will take a look at this appeal again for you when you have done so.

(12-16-2018, 03:43 PM)Steasaur Wrote: Please try again, I'm looking for a little more detail on why what you did was wrong. I asked for 3 sentences and you gave me one.

I will take a look at this appeal again for you when you have done so.

I'm unaware of how I can extend my response any further, I'm truly sorry, for what I did, and will not touch anyone's builds/items anymore.

You have been unbanned.

Please return the diamond blocks to a staff member upon your return.

Welcome back to HomeTown!