Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: SMP

Minecraft name: sean2006

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I'm quite new to survival servers, however, I thought I could get away with taking diamond blocks from an unclaimed pigman farm and for that, I'm deeply sorry. I took the diamond blocks, but I died and fell out the side and lost my stuff straight after. I want to repay the owner in what I took or repair the building myself. I know this was wrong and I will never ruin other peoples experiences again.
Why do you want to come back: I have recently joined and in one day I fell in love with this server. the community is great and I enjoy talking to other people. This is my favorite server and I would hate to see it go

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Please answer the questions below with at least two sentences each. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(12-12-2018, 08:07 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Please answer the questions below with at least two sentences each. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
No, unless they give you permisson to do so. They have put time into earning and making the building.
2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
No, as they might come back to it or still not want it touched. You could only take them with permission.
3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
No as you are getting the blocks for free and others may still use the build. Its also unfair as wouldn't have put effort into getting them like everyone else.
4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
Place it back, or, give it back if you are unable. If it has affected anything else, (redstone circuits, ect) you should tell the owner.
5) What have you learned from this experience?
I learn't that I shouldn't take blocks from other peoples builds, regardless of if they are unclaimed or not. Griefing can also ruin others experiences and hard work on the server.

After the grief, I fell out the side of the structure and lost everything I stole, which I guess served me right.

You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.