• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
(12-12-2018, 08:07 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Please answer the questions below with at least two sentences each. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
No, unless they give you permisson to do so. They have put time into earning and making the building.
2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
No, as they might come back to it or still not want it touched. You could only take them with permission.
3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
No as you are getting the blocks for free and others may still use the build. Its also unfair as wouldn't have put effort into getting them like everyone else.
4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
Place it back, or, give it back if you are unable. If it has affected anything else, (redstone circuits, ect) you should tell the owner.
5) What have you learned from this experience?
I learn't that I shouldn't take blocks from other peoples builds, regardless of if they are unclaimed or not. Griefing can also ruin others experiences and hard work on the server.

After the grief, I fell out the side of the structure and lost everything I stole, which I guess served me right.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by sean2006 - 12-12-2018, 03:17 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 12-12-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by sean2006 - 12-13-2018, 12:04 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 12-14-2018, 10:37 AM