Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on : SMP

Minecraft name : Puro_IceCream

Reason for your ban : Theft

Who banned you : Guy

Why should you be unbanned : May be I really get something from other chest, but I remember get it in public place        
                                             and that chest did not lock, so I think that is let players free to get, if I really get          
                                             somebody's private things, I can give back all to you. 

Why do you want to come back : I really want to come back to Hometown because I spend the most time in 
                                               Hometown server and it give me a happy time on holiday, I don't want to give it up,  
                                               the err is human, this is my first time has been banned, please give one more       
                                               chance to me, I really want to come back, this is a good server, thanks!

THANK FOR TAKING TIME. Heart

So you were banned for stealing from my personal shop chests. (I have a few that haven't been set up yet)
Please answer each of the following in 1-2 sentences each.

Please answer the following questions in 1-2 sentences each, after which I will consider having you unbanned.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Are you allowed to take from unlocked chests found in the world that you did not place?

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
No,If I accidentally get it, I will give it back to him.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
No

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
No,because that is others people’s build.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
Replace it and say sorry.

5) Are you allowed to take from unlocked chests found in the world that you did not place?
No,because that is not belong to me.

I’m very sorry about that I get your things, So what did I get, I can give back to you.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown. I have mailed you a list of items that need to be turned over to staff. You may either turn them over to myself or another staff member online.

OK,thanks.