• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lvl420Archer Unban
Information 
Server you were banned on: smp

Minecraft name:  Lvl420Archer

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: 
Steasaur 

Why should you be unbanned: i love this server and i wanna play it with my friends please unban i love play vanilla with my friends on your server and Im sorry for griefing i wont do again i really enjoy the comminty and the support it gets 

Dear SMP admin,

You and another player did some considerable damage to Warp Moop and took some very valuable blocks, then you tried to brick up the entrance, presumably so no one would see.

If you want to come back I want you to answer the following with a minimum of 3 sentences each:

1. Why did you destroy that room and take the diamond blocks?

2. How can theft/grief like this effect other players?

3. Are you allowed to modify any block of a build you don't own?

4. What have you learned from this ban?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

I did can you look at please

I asked for a minimum of 3 sentences to each of the questions I asked. I need to know that you put in effort if you want to be unbanned.

Please answer the questions a little more thoroughly putting in some real effort and I will give it another look when you have.

Also when you answer the questions please keep them in THIS thread so I can easily find it.

1. Why did you destroy that room and take the diamond blocks?Because i needed money and my friend said they where his if i new they where not his i would have not touched them and i would have reported him on the spot

2. How can theft/grief like this effect other players? it can make them upset and be mad at the person who broke their creations i wish to be unbanned and apologize to the owner of moop

3. Are you allowed to modify any block of a build you don't own? no you are not unless you have the owners of lands permission to build or edit the plot/claim

4. What have you learned from this ban? not to grief others and to respect other peoples builds and their plots and to not destroy what is not yours

You have been unbanned.

Please turn over any items you took to a staff member when you return.

Welcome back to HomeTown.