Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got banned
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Sam_Mini_Ninja

Reason for your ban: Crop Theft

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I have many friends who I like to spend time on this server with. It is the perfect survival server to play with my friends because there is always something to do and it feels like a normal survival world but more fun, more collaboration and a great community. I would like to be unbanned because I don't want to miss out on the fun with my friends, and I don't want my friends to feel the need to not play on the server and progress without me. I understand why I was banned, I went to a warp that had many farms. I went for the wheat one and I re-planted some crops back, but not all of them, which was a mistake on my part. I promise to not do this again in the future and I've learn't from my mistakes.

Why do you want to come back: As I previously mentioned, I have a lot of fun playing the server with my friends. I don't want to be missing out on about one of the only severs I have fun playing with my friends. I would also like to come back to help my friends in the construction of the base we were making. Everyday we hop on this server to work on the base, or go mining, to boost our survival experience.

-Thank you for reading.

You've been unbanned. Please be more careful to replant in the future. Welcome back to Hometown!