• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HT Helicarrier Builders needed!
Bad Ass Builders needed!

As some of you may know, I'm building a helicarrier. It's been a long process mainly because I'm lazy and it's taking longer than I anticipated. The rear engines are a part of the ship that I need YOU to help with.

So this is a competition I'm setting up, using /mvtp creative I need the brightest minds out there to build me some thruster/engines that have a huge flame, a cool asthetic and fit into a  vertical 33 x 42 block square.
The design must protrude from the 33x42 square, much like flames or smoke would from the large engines.
Engines must look like working thruster/booster systems with flames and or smoke emitting from them. Maybe add some blue flare to replicate the ones from the Shield Helicarriers? Your choice, have fun!

I will judge the engines that have been entered,
1st place gets their engine put into the helicarrier and 5k in cash, a free hanger on top deck, a free aparment and a plaque on the contributors board.
2nd place gets their engine in a showcase box inside the helicarrier with their name, a free apartment and 1k in cash.
3rd place gets a free apartment inside the hull near the shopping area and pool.

Enter Below with your IGN and co ordinates of your design in the creative world.
Judging takes place on the 30th.
Have fun!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I wish I could do this, but I cant sadly D:
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023