• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Ban Appeal
Before I write out this ban appeal this message is directed towards whomever it concerns. I can keep playing your game but you're attempts at silencing me and getting rid of your trace isn't gonna work out in your favor so I suggest we stop with the abuse and perhaps move on. Moreover I can simply keep changing my IP and continue with your little game of cat and mouse if you really want to proceed with your childish behavior, all that is fine with me.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: TheMikeReich (formally 1313616mike)

Reason for your ban: Honestly I am going to have to say this was unjustified and abuse of power plain and simple. First ban (a year ago) was for "inapropreate" signs, according to the message which I don't recall but I feel I probably did do and was justified. This second time around was for the same reason apparently however I don't recall ever placing any new inappropriate signs. If however this latest ban is from those old signs I do believe that is on the fault of the mod as it would have fallen in their best interest to remove said signs instead of keeping them around. Furthermore, in the case of the argument of "Why didn't you remove the signs when you came back?" I fail to see how I would remember where I placed a sign a year ago I have far more important things to concern myself with in addition to the fact I have no idea what sign they are referring to as I was never sent any evidence (which I would like to see to help rejog my memory in the case that I did do it).

Who banned you: "Staff"

Why should you be unbanned: Because frankly I believe I did nothing wrong and feel this is simply some grudge that I feel can only be comparable to a child acting out.

Why do you want to come back: Same reason as listed above and for my progress on the server.

Your ban message said no appeal.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(12-20-2018, 09:36 AM)I401 Wrote: I know I may get in trouble for responding but you need to be set straight m8. Nobody "silenced" you. Your previous appeal was wiped accidentally with a huge number of other ones as the ban appeal section was being changed to better deal with incoming ones and resolved ones. Saying you just keep changing your IP is stupid and won't get you unbanned. Nobody on the staff is scared of anything you have to offer or has anything to hide (except that Star eats loads of muffins on Sunday). The staff team don't just budge because someone acts edgy in their ban appeal. You're the only one acting childish and it's hilarious. You've got half andozen people laughing on the discord rn so good job on that.

Audi!

No i deleted him and his post because. It's not a real appeal, and this guy obviously doesn't want to come play on our server. He only wants to cause trouble

Alrighty Mike is back. I feel a good place to start is by addressing the misconception that I quote on quote "just want to cause trouble" which is a pretty bold statement and I don't see how that would ever hold up as an actual reasons for action. Additionally, this doesn't seem very probable seeing as the two days of freedom I did have was me simply minding my own business. Moreover, I fail to see the correlation between a permanent ban and putting up some "inappropriate" signs but then again as I stated in my former statement I don't entirely recall which signs are being referred to. It's only when I find conflict and/or what I see as corruption (again let me reiterate and emphasize that this is what I personally witness) within your system that I start an issue, which if anything shows the flaws in your management. But then again I don't really expect that you would have responsible people or rather perhaps adults running an MC server as they typically have other responsibilities. I feel this is a good segway into the next piece of text I want to address, the little rebuttal started in the replies. Firstly, I'd like to commend you for speaking your mind and giving me your opinion and I don't see why you would ever receive any sort of disciplinary action but then again these guidelines are pretty flimsy. Additionally, I don't ever recall saying anything that might "scare" the staff but I suppose its up to interpretation how you read it, might have been the first half of my message which I could see how it might be misinterpreted, but I digress. Also I fail to see why I should concern myself with the opinions of others, let alone kids or adults that might need a reality check (in reference to the discord bit) and I also fail to see how that's relevant to the issue at hand. I don't feel the need to bash the community as my issue isn't really with them but rather management. Moreover, I feel you should at least maintain some level of professionalism in your replies if you're trying to "set me straight"

Well that really sums it up, excuse any grammar mistakes as I wrote this rather hastily, but if any concerns arise please feel free to message me on discord as I don't hardly think this is the suitable platform you want to discuss with me on. @TheMikeReich #5394

-Cordially, TheMikeReich
                                                                                                                            Formally, 1313616mike

Your first paragraph is all I need to see to understand that you think that you are above the rules and better than others. I originally banned you and unfortunately did not get to read the first appeal you posted; although I heard you had many kind words for me in it. Between that appeal and this one I am in complete agreement with DeadCore that the ban should not be lifted. I sincerely hope that one day you will look back and see how inappropriate your behavior in this matter was. Appeal Denied.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]