Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal
Code:
Server you're banned on: smp

Minecraft name: howedoit

Reason for your ban: griefed unclaimed/abandoned base

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: Didn't know any better. I'm ready to change though. Never touching
unclaimed man made structures again.

Why do you want to come back: Winter break is comin up fellas and this is the most fire survival
towny server. Also I have 5 stacks of rotten meat and I'm gonna fill my friend's food chest with it.
Tbh this is a pretty lit server and some of you are the realest Gs
I ever met. From now on I'm gonna work my way up from scratch grief-free. I hold nothing against
yall and your bans are justified but we all need a second chance to learn from our mistakes right?

Well I wouldn't say you didn't know any better as you tried to cover up the theft of diamond blocks by replacing them with cobblestone and hoped no one noticed even taking the time to put back the anvils that were above them and such.

That being said, you say you are willing to change so I will give you a chance.

Please answer these questions (minimum of 2 sentences) to be unbanned:

1. Why is stealing blocks from another player/build wrong?

2. How do you think it made the player feel to know their diamond blocks have been stolen?

3. What have you learned?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

Cause they worked hard for it. Or voted daily and hit up the slots for some rare blocks. I can never land the cow egg for some reason. 

2. How do you think it made the player feel to know their diamond blocks have been stolen?

I think they went like: "Dang better call an admin, time to put this fool behind bars." or We got another one". I'd be pretty mad if someone took my stuff. So I'm pretty sure they were too. If I mined for the blocks instead of using slots then I'd be triple mad. If they got all those diamond blocks from mining then I'm doubly sorry.

You cant grief. Even if people don't use claim blocks.

(12-20-2018, 04:01 PM)Steasaur Wrote: Well I wouldn't say you didn't know any better as you tried to cover up the theft of diamond blocks by replacing them with cobblestone and hoped no one noticed even taking the time to put back the anvils that were above them and such.

That being said, you say you are willing to change so I will give you a chance.

Please answer these questions (minimum of 2 sentences) to be unbanned:

I know I'm not in a position to be asking the questions but are claim blocks really needed if you can just call admins and they can see block history and track who mined it? That seems to act as a deterrent itself.

You have been unbanned.

As for your question claim blocks just make it easier for players to protect their builds or to protect things that are not easily fixed by staff. However it's not necessary or sometimes even possible if players have large builds and not enough claim blocks.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “