• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeals
1. Why did you think it was acceptable to take anything from another players build - even if it wasn't claimed? Honeslty , no

2. Why did you and your friend take so much? I didnt know i take beacon but Im sorry I and my friend was mistake. so can I give you back?

3. In future, if you don't know the rules, how can you find them? yes I know about the rules.

4. What have you learned from this ban? no I never ban. last 2 days ago I got banned.

Please use the proper format.
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Sangriaaaax3

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: because I need to make new a house and unfinshed for remodeling with my second homes, buy items too. I can give you back or not?

Why do you want to come back: honestly, im really promise but I REALLY LOVE this server is great and NICE friendly with everyone. I would love help everyone & SO MUCH FUN!!! I hope COME BACK this server. I don't want you to GET ME TROUBLE from theft. I know get it about your rules, im actually apologizes to staffs,admins. honestly, im really so nice person Smile

Because you seem sincere and you broke a lot less than your friend did I am willing to give you another chance.

You have now been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “