• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
End city
I believe resetting a world that features the end cities periodically would dramatically improve gameplay. It would alleviate unfair monopolies that older players have as they control the flow of extremely limited resources like shulker boxes and elytra. Resetting the end world every month or so would allow other players to access aspects of the game also the economy of the game would improve as there would be more elytra to sell (although at a lower price but an improved economy none the less)

There is warp slots which allows for a lot of players to get these prized items.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(12-23-2018, 03:21 AM)Anonymouse Wrote: There is warp slots which allows for a lot of players to get these prized items.

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET A ELYTRA VIA SLOTS?!?

Yes, everyone knows. There's no need to shout about it so chill.
Do you know how hard it is to get an elytra from an End City when you're competing with 100s of other players?

To be fair, I got an elytra and multiple shulker boxes from slots so it's not impossible, just takes patience. It would be way more difficult to rebirth a dragon, kill it and go to the end city and get everything before someone else does.
[Image: v5CXeX4.jpg]

[Image: vvwEXHm.jpg]

it is pretty unfair how end loot gets spread around, I have a double chest full of shelker boxes from end raiding alone just as an example