• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow /wild, /rtp in the Res world
The res world.
A land free to be torn up by the demands of our projects, buildings, and economy. A land we encourage players to go to when they need to destroy a desert for sand, destroy a hill for the dirt, desecrate a mesa for clay. A world that is in place to ease the uprooting of our mainworlds and offer fresh, unexplored land where we destroy what we desire to build up elsewhere.

I had one bidding question..
Why is it then, in the res world - that we are being restricted by not having wilderness teleportation available? Doesn't this make people not want to go there? I would say so.

Suggestion in mind...
It is my view that all players would be better off with the addition of /wild and /rtp into the res world. This addition would increase the incentive to travel and collect from there, especially for ranks VIP1 and below who don't have flying abilities. Myself (and hopefully some others) feel it pesky to have to walk many minutes from spawn, and set sail just to find a suitable place to mine, or collect whatever materials are needed. I feel the current blocking of the command is unecessary because it slows the process of a player getting themselves to favorable areas of land, and also can indirectly send players to mine in the "not-so-best-of" spots in our Main Worlds. This can be changed easily as we already have /rtp and /wild in "world" and "NewWorld".

A similar way to improve this is opening the Res Nether, and allowing the likeness of a nether portal highway, to be community-created.

I feel this is a decent idea, especially for vip1's and below. However, there is probably a reason why they haven't implemented this into the resworld yet.

Also, they don't have a resnether, they have a new nether in the 1.13 world.
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye