Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (I'm Sorry)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: slamminsammyj

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I made a mistake. What I did was I downloaded an Xray texture pack and started mining the diamonds and other valuable resources from underneath my wall and in random locations in the wild. I did this because I was attempting to set up a market place at /warp blackmarket but could not afford any of the items I wished to sell. I was mining using a pickaxe with fortune 3 and mending to gain even more materials then what I was buying at first. This is wrong as it means I was cheating people out of their money when I was selling diamonds to them, as well as being able to buy items I shouldn't be able to afford. I knew what I was doing was wrong as I was doing it, and I feel awful about what I did. I do not want to be banned and have to leave my friends to work on the wall without me, but if I cannot be unbanned, then I accept my ban and I got what I deserved. Should I be unbanned, I promise to never violate the rules of the server ever again.

Why do you want to come back: I wish to come back because I want to continue working on my wall and city with my friends. I also just bought VIP 3 and would be very displeased to lose it. I have been working hard to increase the size of my city so that other players may come and enjoy the server from within the wall. I want to be able to remain an active part of the server community, despite what I have done wrong.