Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hometown is great but please unban me (:
Rainbow 
Server you were banned on : SMP
Minecraft name :ScooterBerry25
Reason for your ban : Greif  
Who banned you :Kat
why should you be unbanned : I love hometown and would love to come back to play its a great server I taught my friend not to grief when she got on. I really want to come back I have made so much progress and I pledge not to ever grief  Smile ! so please let me come back on I think its the best server I have played and I will vote for the server a lot but heres the thing why did she report me if I did nothing? I don't know what I did but it made her want to report me. All I am asking is to let me come back on Thank you for reading this.              

I will never do what I did agian thank you.  Heart and also its my birthday today  Big Grin  I am not lying (: and when can you ubnan me?

You don't get banned for no reason here. If you did grief, which I believe Kat, she will respond with her report. Trying to lie in an appeal will only make it harder for you as the core protect loss don't lie and we see everything that you place or break

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(03-15-2016, 11:55 PM)vilneas Wrote: You don't get banned for no reason here. If you did grief, which I believe Kat, she will respond with her report. Trying to lie in an appeal will only make it harder for you as the core protect loss don't lie and we see everything that you place or break

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hi there did you see me break anything? Was it the wheat? If so I am starting to think thats the reason i got banned because my friend is saying it was to i don't know though. If it was I am sorry and didn't know that was grief (:  Heart

Yes, you did grief. I had gone to /warp town to check for grief and saw that you had taken quite a lot of crops from the main farm. In the screen shot it doesn't show much. However you had taken more that it show. So then I proceeded to ban you.
Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/PGLl1

Additionally, pestering me or other staff will not help you be unbanned. Just telling you that now.
Please wait for a Mod to respond you your appeal.
- KatNip

I didn't know that was not for breaking I am very sorry could we be friends maybe? you seem very nice 

ps. my friend did it to :{KittiCorn20} btw so yeah...... I am really sorry like really you don't know how sorry I am it breaks my heart i did that because it makes me feel bad  Sad Agian I am really sorry i just want to play thats all will you forgive me. Love ScooterBerry25.

It's not against the rules of /warp town to use the farms, though if you take crops you're expected to replace them. If you can promise to replant what you take and be more cautious about grief, I'll unban you.

(03-16-2016, 07:42 AM)Star Wrote: It's not against the rules of /warp town to use the farms, though if you take crops you're expected to replace them. If you can promise to replant what you take and be more cautious about grief, I'll unban you.

I did replace them. and please unban me i pledge to never do what ever I did bad to never do it agian.

Alrighty, you're unbanned. Please re-read the rules when you return online. Welcome back to HomeTown.

(03-16-2016, 09:59 AM)Star Wrote: Alrighty, you're unbanned. Please re-read the rules when you return online. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you. 

and i did read the rules.

also Kat got the pic when i was replanting the other side.