Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on: SMP

Minecraft name: Rpkitty2012

reason for ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Uber

Why you should be unbanned: I understand what I did was wrong and it was completely reasonable to ban me, I did something very disrespectful of the rules, the mods, and the fellow players and it was selfish. I shouldn't have tried to get rich quick by cheating.However this is my first ban do i hope you will be little bit of lenient towards me even though I was in the wrong and doing something I shouldn't. I took a risk I shouldn't have taken and ended up getting what I deserve. I completely understand the reason I was banned, take full credibility for what I did, and completely understand If you don't want me back on the server.

Why I want to come back: First, the people are friendly and the mods do a great job at running the server. Also most of my friends play this server and it is one of the only servers any of them play, so this ban keeps me from bonding with my friends. Next, this is one of the servers that I know of that run 1.13.2 smoothly making the experience immersive and a lot more enjoyable. Notably, it is probably the best run server I have ever found and just a great server to be a part of. Lastly, I have a lot of stuff that I spent a lot of time grinding for (I didn't actually use the x-rays until about two days ago) and don't want to lose all of that stuff, even though i would  be fine with losing all of that if it means getting back on the sever.

I will want at least 1 sentence per question answers.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

X-raying is bad because its harms the economy, keeps cheap players to have all of the money, keeps hardworking players to have no resources, and even if none of the things were true I still shouldn't have done it because it was disrespectful of the rules and the mods

X-raying harms fellow players because it keeps valuable resources and money out of their hands, also if a person who x-rays sells the resources he/she can fill up a chest in a shop and keep other players from selling the resource they worked really hard to get.

X-raying harms the economy by people getting all of the resources and money before the hard working people can creating a gap between the 1% and the working class also if a person using x-rays doesn't have a shop, or a shop selling resources there is no way of the resources getting back into the public.

a better way then x-raying is either bargaining with the person selling the, item searching for the item myself, or just naturally grinding resources and money to sell to naturally buy the item.

I have learned how well this server is run and that mods are always watching so be on your best behavior, and how cheap it is to X-ray giving me a new appreciation and more respect for them. I understand what I did was very wrong and understand if this wasn't enough to convince you to let me back on i broke the worst rule I could break and am now banned from a great server.

You have been unbanned, please turn over all items received from x-ray and all Diamond tools/armor to a staff member once you log in. Welcome back to HomeTown.