• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Unban me. Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: CaptainSilkTouch

Reason for your ban: I griefed warp moop by taking some diamond blocks from the edges

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I really love the server and I had many plans on doing stuff with my friends, I am really sorry for griefing warp moop and I will not grief again.

Why do you want to come back: I really like playing multiplayer survival and I want to be a good helpful player.

Thank you for the honesty. 

To be considered for an unban answer each of the following with at least 2 sentances each:

1. Why was it wrong to steal those blocks?

2. When a build has 'un-needed' blocks on the corner which you can't see anyway, is it ok to take them? Why is that?

3. How do you think the owner of valuable blocks or builds feels when someone steals from them?

4. What have you learned from this ban?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(12-30-2018, 04:48 AM)Steasaur Wrote: Thank you for the honesty. 

To be considered for an unban answer each of the following with at least 2 sentances each:

1. Why was it wrong to steal those blocks?

2. When a build has 'un-needed' blocks on the corner which you can't see anyway, is it ok to take them? Why is that?

3. How do you think the owner of valuable blocks or builds feels when someone steals from them?

4. What have you learned from this ban?
Yes, it was wrong of me to steal the blocks. I was being smart and now I regret it.

It is not OK to steal the blocks because they did work hard on all those diamonds. I just took away that hard work's stuff.

They must feel really angry when someone takes their property. I would have felt angry if someone takes my diamond blocks.

I deserved the ban and I will not grief again. I have learned not to grief again in any server.

You have been unbanned.

When you return please give all of the stolen blocks to any staff.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “