Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: McLelland

Reason for your ban: I was banned for griefing and stealing a beacon

Who banned you: Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: I did not realize that the blocks and beacon that I took belonged to someone because the area was not claimed. I made a Huge mistake and was really greedy, i just wanted to impress my friends with diamonds and a beacon so kept on going, without the thought of the consequenses that may appear. I could had just put bad the blocks and earnt them in other ways instead of stealing, im so sorry for being so greedy. I should be unbanned because I really enjoy playong with my friends on that server and I would like to impress them by finding my own gold, diamonds and making my own beacon - insted of stealing it from somebody.

Why do you want to come back: The server is really well set up and ,as I know from experience, you also have great security for people who grief and steal. I usually dont see my friends that often beacause we live so far apart and this is a kind of way to cope with the distance between us. I would love to come back and learn from my mistake.

Alright, please answer the following questions, and I will consider your unban.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]