• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal For SethPaw3
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: sethpaw3

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Uber (s/he's doing his/her job so that's good)

Why should you be unbanned:

I have learned my lesson from the ban you put on me.
I built on other people's property. I don't wish to do so again.
If you ever find me doing anything of the sort again, feel free to give me the appropriate punishments times 10, such as a non-appealable permanent ban.

long story short, I'm extremely sorry for what I did, and I swear on my life to never do it again.

Why do you want to come back: Like others say, the server is fun! I can't find many servers like this one.
I understand that they should be preserved.

as an extra apology, here's a picture of big chungus.

Please answer the questions below with at least two sentences each. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(01-03-2019, 08:18 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Please answer the questions below with at least two sentences each. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
You can never change someone else's property without their consent. If it is a public farm, you must rebreed or replant what you harvested.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
If a player is banned, it is very rude to mess with their belongings, let alone claim them. What if their ban is appealed or they were on a tempban? they would come back and see all of their (non cheated) stuff stolen or reclaimed! giving them a taste of their own medicine? NO! look at 1 Peter 3:9 in the bible:
"Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing."

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
You can not remove any part of an abandoned build, one of the reasons being that it may look abandoned, but isn't. Another reason is that the owner could come back after a long time and notice his/her place has been ransacked.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
You should replace it and send an apology. Or if the item is destroyed when mined (like glass)
give the owner of the property replacements and/or in-game money/valuables and apologize.

5) What have you learned from this experience?
I already knew that griefing is bad, but I didn't know how bad it actually was.

You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.