Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Im sorry
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: legokid55454

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: uber

Why should you be unbanned: Im very very sorry, I did it when I first joined the server expecting my friend to not like the server and leave but we grew to like the server over the day and I regret ever griefing im so so so sorry

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back if its ok, because I absolutely love this server. I haven't had this much fun on a server since I used to play on autumncraft in 2013 and the community is so nice and helpful. I absolutely regret ever doing what I did im very very very sorry once again.

Please answer the questions below with at least one sentences each. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

No you are not, that is theft in real life so why would it be in game?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

Maybe if you ask a staff member if its ok.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

No if its abandon someone still owns it.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

Replace it and leave a gift saying how sorry you are

5) What have you learned from this experience?

NEVER EVER break the rules again, this server is to nice and fun to risk loosing privilege to be on it, im very sorry.

The proper answer for #2 is No, players are not allowed to take over abandoned builds. The proper answer to #4 is to contact a staff member to restore it, if one is not available place the block back. You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.