Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BigBoyKegan's 2nd Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: BigBoyKegan

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I don't understand why my other appeal was denied because I did not lie but here we go again. From the image, you showed me the CoreProtect it shows you rolled back my player which rolled back everything I did on the server including the house I built, moving items into my base everything not just what I did in that base. Everything I did in the base broke down into the base, build up to chests, and take items. I do not consider that griefing but yall may and I am very sorry. I just wanted to start off on the server and have a fun time and I just saw the base and wanted to steal from it. Sad

Why do you want to come back: Because the server is fun!

That image was only a 100 block radius and you were in the middle of BigAssMoFo base. So all of that was done at the players base.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

I am not sure then. But what I saw it was a full rollback of my person but I may be wrong. I really did not think I did that much then and I am very sorry.

Please answer the questions below with at least two sentences each. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]