Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal for Captain_Fatbelly
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord) SMP

Minecraft name: Captain_Fatbelly

Reason for your ban: Ban Evasion

Who banned you: Dar 

Why should you be unbanned: I do not know what ban evasion means. I did nothing wrong that I am aware of. I said that some of my accounts are banned, on the chat. Dar asked me the name of the account, I gave it to him, and then I got banned for 'ban evasion', even though I did not do anything or know what that means. I feel I should be unbanned because I did nothing wrong, and was probably banned because of a mistake or something. 

Why do you want to come back: Because Hometown is fun community, I have made lots of friends and acquaintances over there, and I it is an enjoyable experience.

(01-03-2019, 03:43 PM)Captain_Fatebelly Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: I do not know what ban evasion means. I did nothing wrong that I am aware of.
Last night you were talking in chat about how your other accounts on Hometown were banned and you were too lazy to appeal.

Getting one account banned and moving to another account is a ban evasion, and also against the rules. I would be willing to let you come back if you redo your appeal/appeal for each account accordingly.
[Image: image0.jpg]

I would like to say that I actually played on both accounts (simultaneously sometimes, while my brother used my other one), and that I didn't try to evade the ban on purpose like that. 

The part about me being too lazy was a joke, and I did not know Dar would take it seriously.

I would also like to say on my other account, CaptainSilkTouch (as you can see, I go with the 'Captain' naming theme), I already posted a ban appeal earlier, which got that account unbanned. So do I still need to make another appeal, or will you just ask me questions about grief, etc. like you do on other ban appeals?

(01-04-2019, 02:39 PM)Captain_Fatebelly Wrote: I would like to say that I actually played on both accounts (simultaneously sometimes, while my brother used my other one), and that I didn't try to evade the ban on purpose like that. 

The part about me being too lazy was a joke, and I did not know Dar would take it seriously.

I would also like to say on my other account, CaptainSilkTouch (as you can see, I go with the 'Captain' naming theme), I already posted a ban appeal earlier, which got that account unbanned. So do I still need to make another appeal, or will you just ask me questions about grief, etc. like you do on other ban appeals?

Doing further research, you did not complete the ban appeal for CaptainSilkTouch, and your account is still banned. If you complete the appeal and it gets accepted, I will lift the ban.
[Image: image0.jpg]