Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: DavidTor

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned because I stumbled on a VERY nice village that someone had created, he had a lot of nice buildings there and I saw that he had a few things that I needed, I thought to myself "it couldn't hurt if I took some of those blocks, I mean this guy seems rich enough he can make new" I stole a stack of quartz blocks and a Beacon. At that moment I had turned into a huge jackass, I'm honestly too used to PvP servers, but if it makes any difference I felt very bad after taking the beacon, even before I got banned. I knew I was destroying another person's hard work and I knew I wouldn't want that to happen to me, so I don't know what came over me. I am very sorry and hope my apology will be accepted.

Why do you want to come back: Me and my buddy started playing Minecraft again and were looking for servers, we found HomeTown and really liked it, we had put a lot of work and effort into our little base. Hours of work which I'd hate to lose, which is the uncut truth. I'd love a second chance, where I can show that this wont happen again, its wrong and I know it. I probobly don't deserve it but in the end, I'm just another human being that makes mistakes. Again, I'm very sorry for the pain I've caused and if I end up getting unbanned, I will happily track down that village and put back the block of quartz that I stole.

-David Thor

I would like at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(01-06-2019, 05:40 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote:  I would like at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? No I shouldn't touch any of them, even if in dire need, but I could ask for a trade, or get the builder's consent.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? No, it is his building and his alone and he could return at any time.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? No, I can not remove any part of an abandoned building for players have put time and effort in their buildings just as I have in mine.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? If I see him close by I can apologise but ofc I replace the block straight away.

5) What have you learned from this experience? I have definitely learned not to grief even if I very much  need the blocks, I can just get my ass out there and craft the blocks I need just like everyone else. It's not fair towards the people of HomeTown when others grief and I hope others will do as I and stop griefing.

Ofc if I would be un-banned I would even love to replace the blocks myself, so you the lovely staff dont have to go trough all the work.

You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.