• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP (Minecraft Server)

Minecraft name: X33N0

Reason for your ban: X-raying

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I've never had the best luck with finding anything rare.. So a few days ago i decided i might try an X-ray pack to give myself a little head start. I knew i could get me in trouble and went ahead and did it anyways, which was a mistake on my part. It would really bum me out if i had to leave this server, it has a great community and is a very well put together server some of the architecture is amazing and i don' think id find anything quite like it anywhere else.

Why do you want to come back: I really do like his server, as I said above. Lots of nice people, nice places, great building opportunities and a place i might be able to meet new people. It is very fun to play on with other people rather than myself and i find 99% of other servers to be fairly bland and/or boring. I have put in a few hours into this server, building my house with my girlfriend. We put a lot of work and effort into our little base, hours of work which I'd hate to lose, which is the uncut truth. I was actually planning on buying vip 2. I'd love a second chance, where I can show, and promise, that I will never open that resource pack again, its wrong and I know it, and i AM deeply sorry. Thank you for taking your time out of your day to read this and i really do hope you consider unbanning me.

I will want at least 1 sentence answers per question. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(01-07-2019, 08:16 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: I will want at least 1 sentence answers per question. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?

Why is X-raying bad: because it give me an unfair advantage over other players 

How does X-raying affect other players: it makes it so there are less resources for others and gives me a way to get more than them

How does X-raying affect the server's economy: it makes it so i can make a lot more money and wrecks the point of the server

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-ray: I could grind in order to get said item. that is the way you are meant to get it

What have you learned from this ban: i have learned that X-raying is not the proper way to gain resources and you should grind rather than cheat in order to get the items/resources you want.

You have been unbanned, please turn over all items received from x-ray and all Diamond tools/armor to a staff member once you log in. Welcome back to HomeTown.