Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban-appeal
Heart 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: Foxup

Reason for your ban: Theft of beacon

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I did a stupid thing. I stole a beacon.. I had tried to get i cantact with the person for other reasons and got the message that no one by that name had been online. I thouht to myself If he's not playing anymore I could use a beacon. I understand now it was a really stupid idea and theft is wrong I will never do it again and I will put it back togheter with a chest of my apologies to him. And save up for a beacon myself. The theft was wrong becuse I don't know if he will come back or not and what he wants to do with the beacon if he comes back and theft over all is never okey in real life or minecraft. I understand that he have put a lot of time effort in making that beacon.

Why do you want to come back: Me and my sister have been playing minecraft for a few years on ps4 and always alone. We really wanted to play with other people get new Ideas for builds and towns. Even make a few new friends. We searched and tried a few servers and no one feelt as good as Hometown. You alwas get help when you have a question how things work and we love how available everything is. I really want to come back and continue to play with my sister and never ever again break the rules.

Best regards Foxup 

Since you were very up front with me in game and you seem to understand why what you did was wrong you have been unbanned.

Please return any blocks you took to any staff when you log in.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “