Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban-Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: Predatorial

Reason for your ban: Xray/grief

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I think i should be unbanned because when "griefed" i didn't know the blocks were unclaimed but I replaced the blocks. For the Xray I have no excuse except i was really low on money but thats not really an excuse.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to comeback because I have spent a decent amount of time on the server and I love it and the community. If you want ill give the money i made from Xraying to whoever i dont mind. Also I would like to state that not all the materials I found were from xraying

I will want at least 1 sentence per question answers. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login. One of the blocks of grief was at MY ore tower and you did not place it back.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?

6) Why is X-raying bad?

7) How does X-raying affect other players?

8) How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

9) If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

10) What have you learned from this ban?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
No you are not allowed
2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
No you cannot take over their build
3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
No you cant because that person may return to collect their stuff
4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
You should place it back and if you cant contact staff or place a sign
5) What have you learned from this experience?
I have learned not to break any block that is or was once claimed because it is bad
6) Why is X-raying bad?
X-Raying is bad because it gives you an unfair advantage against other players
7) How does X-raying affect other players?
It affects them because it means there and less resources for them to mine so they cant get any
8) How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
It affects the economy because it gives you lots of money if you sell the items you got from xraying 
9) If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
Buying/Trading for it
10) What have you learned from this ban?
I have learned not to xray or grief whatever the circumstance may be because it gives me an unfair advantage and damages other players

You have been unbanned, please turn over all items received from x-ray and all Diamond tools/armor to a staff member once you log in. Welcome back to HomeTown.