• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
unlawful search and seizure
I'm writing in this appeal to fight against the tyrannical system that has once again punished the underdog. I have been unjustly banned in your Minecraft server by a admin that's abusing his power. Remember the Stanford Prison experiment? Have we learned nothing from that? First of all this admin entered my property without consent OR a warrant. I had my kids in the living room like they are seriously traumatized by this experience. I was accused of x-ray mining without any evidence and I was I.P Banned! I was then drugged, dragged and beaten only to awake in a jail cell naked. Then this monster of an admin had THE AUDACITY to ask me to confess to a crime? I'm a Christian mother through and through and you will be hearing from my lawyer.

(01-10-2019, 06:34 PM)kokid50 Wrote: I'm writing in this appeal to fight against the tyrannical system that has once again punished the underdog. I have been unjustly banned in your Minecraft server by a admin that's abusing his power. Remember the Stanford Prison experiment? Have we learned nothing from that? First of all this admin entered my property without consent OR a warrant. I had my kids in the living room like they are seriously traumatized by this experience. I was accused of x-ray mining without any evidence and I was I.P Banned! I was then drugged, dragged and beaten only to awake in a jail cell naked. Then this monster of an admin had THE AUDACITY to ask me to confess to a crime? I'm a Christian mother through and through and you will be hearing from my lawyer.

Wow, unbelievable we need justice!

Edit: ok wow so read it again are you kidding me? No warrant? Police these days...

(01-10-2019, 06:39 PM)Kaiguy17 Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 06:34 PM)kokid50 Wrote: I'm writing in this appeal to fight against the tyrannical system that has once again punished the underdog. I have been unjustly banned in your Minecraft server by a admin that's abusing his power. Remember the Stanford Prison experiment? Have we learned nothing from that? First of all this admin entered my property without consent OR a warrant. I had my kids in the living room like they are seriously traumatized by this experience. I was accused of x-ray mining without any evidence and I was I.P Banned! I was then drugged, dragged and beaten only to awake in a jail cell naked. Then this monster of an admin had THE AUDACITY to ask me to confess to a crime? I'm a Christian mother through and through and you will be hearing from my lawyer.

Wow, unbelievable we need justice!

Edit: ok wow so read it again are you kidding me? No warrant? Police these days...
I sit here while reading this and just nod my head in disbelief! As a fellow Minecraft player, this man was stripped of his rights and he should have JUSTICE! I hope this man gets his rights back.

If you aren't going to show any respect to the appeals procedure than I will show this 'ban appeal' all the respect it deserves.

“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “