• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: The Hometown MC server

Minecraft name: Trouble__HD (Two underscores)

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I wont even lie, I was banned for something I did do. I had just joined MC after several years of not playing and I LOVED this server. My decision to cheat was not to undermine or disrespect this server, its staff, or community. My decision was selfish, and I apologize. I was frustrated with how difficult mining was (I had forgotten the minecraft grind). Im sorry I made this decision, and I hope that my sincere regret can be heard and believed. This situation has taught me that I should make better decisions in the future, especially with a server/community that I enjoy playing in!

Why do you want to come back: Although my time was short lived, I enjoyed every second of it. I had big plans for some of my builds, i quickly donated, I was making friends and enjoying all the great parts of the map. Id like to come back so I can continue to enjoy this server and everything its got to offer. Thank you for your consideration and I hope to be back and apart of this community soon.

Thank you for being honest, I will want at least 1 sentence answers per question. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Why is X-raying bad? Its against the rules, that should be enough of a reason. Additionally, it hurts the economy, and is an unfair advantage when competing against other players

How does X-raying affect other players? Like I said, it gives you an unfair advantage and puts you ahead of everyone else. It makes the game easier instead of being the normal grind that it is for other players.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy? It affects it because it would be very easy for me to find resources and sell them. It corrupts the economy and takes away from the legitimacy of the hard earned MC money of others.

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray? Going mining and actually grinding for resources. Additionally, buying them from the many shops the server has to offer.

You have been unbanned, please turn over all diamonds/ores/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.