Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XRay
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Bloom04

Reason for your ban: Mistake XRay

Who banned you: Uber/Death

Why should you be unbanned: Because I was banned for XRay by mistake and I will explain why it was a mistake. You see the evidence that point to me XRay was in fact just a simple way I mine ore. I will try to explain this as best as I can for you as I will be my own lawyer. So you see how I mine ore is actually really simple. When I look for diamond ore I look for Lapis Lazuli and then from there I mine down around it all way to bedrock or until I hit the diamond ore. So you see I just simply look for patterns in Minecraft to get the ore I need and yes I know I collect a lot of diamond ore. But it just simply me using my eyes,brain and my knowledge not XRay at all. After all I feel that XRay is cheating and what the fun using XRay when all it does is take the hard work of mining and showing you where you need to mine. To me when I mine for ore I enjoy the unknown of what I will find and what type of danger I will find as I mine. Also to all the staff member I argue/fought with please forgive me I was just so mad and stubborn to wright a proper banned form because I was not thinking clearly and my anger cloud my judgement on how I should deal with this unfair banned. I hope you guys can forgive me and if not I completely understand. 

Why do you want to come back: Because I was unfairly judge and accuse of XRay also I understand if staff wants to keep an eye on me I will also be happy to report on where I am going and what I am doing if that is necessary. But the main reason why I want to come back is because that Hometown is my home and my only server for Minecraft and you guys are also my online family and family fight now and again but we still care about each other no matter what happens and that the type of server I want to be back on. 

I did find Lapiz ore breaks at each of the vertical mines. I believe that you may not have been x-raying and that the ban may have been in error although it matches normal x-ray patterns. As far as the refusing to make a proper appeal I hope that you understand that if I banned my own son I would make him make a proper appeal as all players must be treated equally. If this were to happen again in the future please understand that each staff member is not on 24-7 and applies the ban and uses the forums to sort it out as most x-rays are found when the player is offline. If you would have complied with the proper format the first time and explained it so one of us could look at the additional information you would have been back online that evening. You have been unbanned, Welcome back to HomeTown.

PS. I never take it personal and I understand that you were angry. We are all only human. Please remember that last part when it comes to the staff as well.