Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: NamjoonBTS

Reason for your ban: Beacon Theft

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I had teleported to my friend who had spawned randomly in the wild, in hopes to find flowers in which I could later sell them at the BuySell warp. Upon that, I came across an unclaimed beacon. I was unaware that beacon theft was a rule, and on my part, I should have read through the rules more thoroughly as to avoid this inconvenience. I was unaware of the consequences of this wrongdoing and apologize for doing so. 

Why do you want to come back: I wish to come back because my friend and I were working on a claim together in which we had already spent several hours working on. I really enjoy the server and its environment/community. I will be sure to reread the rules to avoid future conflicts, and once again I apologize for acting upon this offense. Please take my appeal into consideration as I hope to contribute to this server in a positive way. It was never my intention to break a rule.

Okay so I would like you to give me 1-2 sentence answers to the following questions, to help show me that you understand our rules and the reasons for them.

Why is griefing other players not allowed?

How does griefing affect other players?

Why did you steal the beacon?

Once you have answered these I will consider unbanning you.

(01-13-2019, 12:54 PM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Why is griefing other players not allowed?
Griefing other players is not allowed as it is disruptive to the peace of the server, and it is ill-mannered to the person that one is stealing from / griefing. 

How does griefing affect other players?
It upsets them, due to the hard work one may put into a build. Players should be able to create without others to destroy their creations. 

Why did you steal the beacon?
I stole the beacon, because I thought if it was unclaimed I was able to utilize it. I was unaware that it was still considered theft, and I will not be doing so again.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my previous message.

You've been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown!

(01-14-2019, 02:05 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Thank you so much!!